If you are a non-profit or association in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, South Delta, New Westminster and North Vancouver, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move you forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Our clients have a specialized line of business applications that they use to run their organization and rely heavily on that software being operational.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to know what your IT will cost every month.
- You want to focus on your mission, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.