Your non-profit or association depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, South Delta, New Westminster, and North Vancouver that provides these benefits to the non-profit and association sector.
Here are the reasons you can depend on CPG Systems to keep you up and running:
- No Tech Jargon or Geek Speak: We never use that frustrating "geek speak". Our IT support technicians will talk to you in plain English. We make sure that you understand what is going on in simple terms.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back: Unconditionally. You will be completely satisfied with our IT consulting and support services, or we give you your money back. Every single dime of it.
- A Single Quoted Price And You'll Never Pay More: Whether it’s a project or a monthly service agreement, we will not suddenly and mysteriously come up with a reason why you need to pay more than originally quoted. Once we quote you a price, then that will be your final price no matter how long it takes.
- No Junior Techs Ever: We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 4 years’ experience. One of our proudest accomplishments is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year, because of the superior support they receive from our staff.
- You Always Know What’s Going On: We’re completely upfront and open about the work we do for you and your systems, and why. We don’t hide behind secrecy, or evasive answers. You ask, we tell.
- We Don’t Hold Your Information Hostage: From passwords to serial numbers, you always have access to your own intellectual property. You will never feel like you have “no choice”.
- Real People and Insanely Fast Response Times: You shouldn’t have to endure delays of hours or even days for someone to get around to helping you. Get help in minutes, not next week.
- We Take Ownership of All Tech Issues: Tell me if you’ve heard this one… The phone company says the problem is with your network, but the network guy says the problem is with the phone, and no one wants to help. We take ownership of all tech issues and work with all parties to ensure it gets resolved to YOUR satisfaction.
- We Handle All Aspects of Your IT infrastructure: including: hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your business.
- No Band-Aid Solutions: We come up with technology solutions that address the ROOT of the problem. We won’t give you workarounds, shortcut solutions, or try to get flashy with the latest techno gadget. We’ll give you a solution that will work for the long term.